Fun little RPG! Entertaining characters, and I'm curious about where the sequel hooks from the Oracle fight are headed.
I did come across a few glitches, though, and I thought I'd pass them on:
- There's a spot on the shallows map where you get stuck if you walk on it. It's the tile above the first reed when you enter the driftwood room.
- During the grotto scene where the party’s split up, the party consists of Riya and Stella when it should be Evander and Stella.
- Returning to the corridor after the aforementioned scene gives a placeholder text line. Surfacing back plays the last grotto scene a second time; Riya still recovers when resting at the Pyramid campsite.
- The exit from the proving ground over the abyssal rift goes to the wrong location on the next map.
- Thunder Shock doesn’t seem to work as intended; when used underwater the first hit never triggers. This means it's actually weaker underwater rather than stronger.
These are mostly minor trifles, though. Once again, great work!